One of the most recognizable buildings in the Buffalo skyline, the Electric Tower has been returned to its original grandeur including a comprehensive restoration of the building lobby, common areas, and a full building mechanical system replacement featuring many “Green” upgrades. The building combines all of the modern office amenities desired by today’s users, with the charm and character present only in a true landmark setting.
If you are considering expanding or relocating your business we hope you will take the time to tour the historic Electric Tower. Office suites are available from 750 to 30,000 square feet, including the 2,700 square foot panoramic tower floors and up to 15,430 square feet on the main building floors, including the historic 7th floor, complete with center atrium.
• Award winning historic redevelopment project
• Large and small floor plates with abundant natural light
• Located in the financial core of the central business district
• New mechanical, electrical and telecommunications systems
• Gated, adjacent parking with additional covered parking nearby
• Empire Zone benefits
• Easy access into and out of downtown
Let our experienced leasing and design professionals show you the positive impact new office space can have on your team's productivity and on your bottom line. For more information, please contact Eric Eisenried, our Director of Leasing, at 716.633.2096 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information and images are available at the Electric Tower Web site. Click the image below or visit www.electrictower.com.